Tags

, , ,

They {some very wise people, I’m sure} say that 10% of life is made up of what happens to you, the other 90% of life is determined by how you react.  I try my best each day to be happy, to see the glass as half full rather than half empty, to put my best foot & face forward, to make lemonade out of lemons {to use as many clichés as possible 😉 }. It’s not always easy and on the rare occasion it may not work, but with each new day I try.

Have a happy day y’all {it’s up to you}!

P.S. To all my DC  loves – don’t fret too much about the cats & dogs falling from the sky; it’s waaaay better than snow and April showers bring May flowers, so it’s a win! ♥

Advertisements