I’m sure you’re wondering why I’m posting a May Birchbox in June. Well there were a few snafoos that seemed to have my May box lost for quite some time and after Birchbox finally sent a new one my way I didn’t receive it until the end of May. And, I’m just now getting a moment to post about it. So, since it’s such a tardy post and I’m sure you’ve read everywhere else what was included I’ll make this short & sweet.
1. Birchbox’s extra little notecard bonus. Since I’m still a fan of hand written notes I appreciated the cute addition.
2. Miracle Skin Transformer™ Body SPF 20 – this is pretty skin in a tube! It has a hint of shimmer and color to transform dull imperfect skin to glowing even toned skin. It’s a pretty fun body lotion especially for summer and skin baring summer outfits.
3. BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray – pretty and floral, but a bit heavier of a sent than I normally wear. I’ll have to see how I like it for long term use.
4. fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 – love the sheer hint of color and the bonus of sun protection – a definite must try.
5. Kiehl’s Abyssine Cream + – it’s time to fight the wrinkles (or character from life). I haven’t tried this yet, but I’m sure I’ll love it. There hasn’t been a Kiehl’s product I’ve used that I haven’t liked.
So ladies, there you have it. Those are the little treasure from my May Birchbox. I’m still loving this subscription. Fingers crossed for no hiccups this month!