50 Shades of Grey, Accent Pillows, Book Club, Caitlin Wilson Textiles, Currently Loving, Hemnes Shoe Cabinet, Ikea, Peach State, Peaches, pillows, Shoe Cabinet, Shoe Storage, summer, summertime, Sun Burst Mirror, Target
- Pillows: Those pretty pillows are what I chose for my couch (chevron times 2 though) I might need a couple more. Y’all can make them yours too, visit her shop HERE.
- Summertime: I’m excited that it’s Officially summertime. Though, it has felt like summer for a handful of months now.
- Peaches: I do love peaches and it’s so fitting for my first summer in the peach state since moving from the DC area.
- Mirror: I LOVE a good sunburst mirror, it gives a great retro and glam touch to any room. The mirror came in an oiled bronze color but I wanted something gold. But, for the fab Target price I couldn’t pass it up. I hit it with a couple coats of gold spray paint and voilà – perfect! Get it HERE.
- Book Club: Yes, we started with the controversial & naughty book, 50 Shades of Grey. *blush* Oh. My.
- Shoe Cabinet: LOOOOVE this! More storage for shoes and it’s cute? Yes please. It found a home in my entryway with the sunburst mirror hung above it. Once only available via in-store purchase but now available online HERE too!