Hi gals! That ↑ is my July Birchbox of fabulous goodies…this month was super fun! It was a box for all of our senses done by Glamour Magazine. There have been a couple times where I wasn’t so excited about some of my samples, but Birchbox gained a little bit of my excitement back this month.
THE SCOOP on SEE IT – HEAR IT- TASTE IT- TOUCH IT – SMELL IT:
1. Boscia B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++: I LOVE IT! I’m a huge fan of B.B. Creams. I’m not really much of a foundation or tinted moisturizer wearer – I always feel like I have too much on my face if I wear foundation and tinted moisturizer usually leaves me with too much of a greasy face feeling. Yes, b.b. cream is in cream form, but there’s something about it that is perfect for me – just enough coverage and great color, the right amount of moisturizing & skin saving SPF! This one comes in a universal shade that self-adjusts to most skin tones. Oddly enough, it works. This product is a keeper!
2. Harvey Prince Hello – a summertime fragrance. Imagine sunshine, citrus and flowers because that’s what it is. A little bit of happiness in a bottle.
3. Amika Oil Treatment: just a few drops of this and your hair will say ahhhh in relief. Well, at least mine did! It’s a great weightless serum that protects from heat styling and tames frizzies galor – my naturally curly hair tends to have a lot of them. This was a great addition to the box.
4. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner: Um, love! This is liquid eyeliner made super easy. It goes on smooth and doesn’t smudge. This eyeliner is goofproof and with its marker like applicator tip you can control the thickness of your line very easily & and creating wings from sassy to dramatic are also easy to achieve. I’ll be trying this in other colors for sure!
5. LÄRABAR über Bananas Foster: YAY for a tasty treat that I can eat! This is dessert worthy deliciousness wrapped up in a soft gooey bar with great flavor in just a handful of ingredients – a maximum of nine (recognizable) ingredients. I was already a LÄRABAR fan, this bar just increased my love.
6. Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds: a little fun neon extra from Birchbox. Cue the summertime tunes! 🙂
7. Amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask: I haven’t tried this hair mask yet, but can’t wait too. If it works as well as their oil treatment does to hydrate my thirsty hair I’ll be sold on this one too.