2012, Alessandro International, beauty, Blushed, Body Balm, Conditioner, Cosmetics, Figs & Rouge, Foot Cream, Glossy Mag, Glossybox, Hair Care, July, Lip Balm, make-up, makeup, Mineral Eyeshadow, pedi, plum, Pretty, Ruddy Water, Sebastian, Senna Cosmetics, Shampoo, summer, USA
2. FIGS & ROUGE Lip, Face & Body Balm (full size) – It’s 100% natural and feels fab on my lips. I love that I can use it for more than just my lips and it has a pretty and clean Sweet Geranium scent.
3. ALESSANDRO INTERNATIONAL Pedix Heel Rescue Balm (deluxe sample) – One might think “eh, a foot cream?” but I was kind of excited about it. It’s not a bad inclusion as it keeps my tootsies nice and soft and perfect for sandals. Like other foot creams it has a minty scent for fresh toes. 😉
4. SEBASTION Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo (deluxe sample) – It’s formulated to treat and mend color treated hair, keeping hydration at it’s target. I’ve used it once so far and liked it, but have no preference over other color treating shampoos. I will say that it came in time since I’ve just recently done a slight ombre/sunkissed combo to my locks. I’m glad it came in a mini bottle vs. a packet like some shampoo samples do.
5. SEBASTION Color Ignite Multi Tone Conditioner (deluxe sample) – It’s also formulated to be beneficial for color treated hair (extending the life of color or vibrancy of lightening). I think that it’s cool that the conditioner is a foam and is light, but I think it might be too lightweight for my hair – I needed more moisture.
6. RUDDY WATER Blushed (sample towelette) – It’s a pretty fragrance with notes of bright red currant and rich vanilla, wrapped around subtle sweet lemon, slightly spicy ginger, and a hint of sugar all wrapped up in a convient towelette application.
7. GLOSSY MAG – the latest addition containing beauty’s latest trends, new and must-owns as well as handy tutorials.