1. BIOLAGE exquisite oil replenishing treatment (deluxe sample): LOVE this sample! I’ve used a few Biolage products in the past and haven’t been disappointed yet. The oil is light but transformed my hair to feel like silk. The scent is also very pleasant.
2. ELLIS FAAS glazed lips in L301 (full size): The sheer red hue is very pretty and definitely adds a pop of color to my lips. I have a hard time wearing color on my lips…at least out in public and often struggle with if I could ever be a lipstick/bolder gloss girl. I feel like everyone else can pull it off beautifully and I am the odd girl out. BUT, I have become a bit more confident in wearing bolder color on my lips lately and have successfully rocked this color while out and about. 🙂
3. ILLAMASQUA LTD nail varnish in Taint (full size): I went to try the polish and couldn’t continue with it. I think the color will be nice deep into fall and into winter, but I couldn’t do the very brown tone just yet. The polish does seem like it goes on well, but since I didn’t get past the first couple of nails I can’t comment on the wear of it. What I can comment on is the name of the color…gross!!
4. OLE HENRIKSEN Truth serum collagen booster (deluxe sample): this collagen booster smells amazing to me! It’s chock full of five kinds of vitamin C and is supposed to boost collagen, and brighten skin tone, firm, hydrate and fight the appearance of aging! After a couple of uses I can say that it feels really nice on my skin but the results are yet to be seen.
5. TOUCH IN SOL Feel like honey moon skin base (deluxe sample but only a smidgen away from full size): The honey and collagen based primer is meant to create a smooth and flawless surface for foundation and other makeup. I’m not a foundation girl, but my BB cream goes on nicely after the honey moon application. It’s packed with extracts, vitamins and other beauty weapons of age destruction. Between this and the Truth Serum I should have amazing skin. 😉 I’ve had troubles with a couple primers in the past and my makeup sliding off of the too smooth “perfect” layer, but with the consistency of this primer I’ve yet to have that problem.
6. AUGUST GLOSSY MAG full of fun Neon inspiration.
Once again, if you’d like to join in the beauty sample fun click >> HERE.