2012, bracelet, Clean perfumes, Currently Loving, Delia Langan Jewelry, earrings, fine metals, Fresh lip balm, gemstones, giveaway, Gold, handmade, horseshoe, London, necklace, Rings, Summer Olympics, team USA, win
The summer 2012 Olympics are here and I’m sure y’all are glued to the TV just like I am. I absolutely love when it’s an Olympic games year. I love the patriotism, the sports, the positivity displayed through commercials and the feeling of our country being one big happy family as we wave the red, white & blue and cheer on those representing the USA (ahem, the greatest country ever!).
So, in celebration of the summer games in London and our wishes of luck we send to team USA and even more so as a THANK YOU to all my fabulous readers (y’all make keeping this girly spot on the web so fun) Delia Langan was so sweet to let me share a piece from her jewelry line. I thought you gals would love – the Good Luck necklace (pictured above)!
After finding the Delia Langan shop on Etsy I knew I needed to make her handmade prettiness mine. I own the two bracelets featured in my Currently Loving. They are delicate, pretty, perfect alone or layered & so well made! Delia requested my wrist circumference so I’d get a perfect fit. I have pretty small wrists so I’m thrilled to have bracelets that fit so well! I can promise that I will be buying more of her pieces! She’s not just about bracelets and necklaces y’all. She has amazing rings and earrings too and I love, love, love them all!
“Delia Langan is a jewelry designer with a background in fine art. Designs are inspired by the colors and reflections of light found in natural gemstones and fine metals. Each piece is designed to be noticeable, unique and physically flattering.”
USA, USA, USA! 🙂
**UPDATE** The winner for my Delia Langan Jewelry horseshoe necklace is Kristin R. (@brwneyedgrl23)! Congrats girl! I hope you love her jewelry as much as I do!!
winner was selected via Rafflecopter
50 Shades of Grey, Accent Pillows, Book Club, Caitlin Wilson Textiles, Currently Loving, Hemnes Shoe Cabinet, Ikea, Peach State, Peaches, pillows, Shoe Cabinet, Shoe Storage, summer, summertime, Sun Burst Mirror, Target
- Pillows: Those pretty pillows are what I chose for my couch (chevron times 2 though) I might need a couple more. Y’all can make them yours too, visit her shop HERE.
- Summertime: I’m excited that it’s Officially summertime. Though, it has felt like summer for a handful of months now.
- Peaches: I do love peaches and it’s so fitting for my first summer in the peach state since moving from the DC area.
- Mirror: I LOVE a good sunburst mirror, it gives a great retro and glam touch to any room. The mirror came in an oiled bronze color but I wanted something gold. But, for the fab Target price I couldn’t pass it up. I hit it with a couple coats of gold spray paint and voilà – perfect! Get it HERE.
- Book Club: Yes, we started with the controversial & naughty book, 50 Shades of Grey. *blush* Oh. My.
- Shoe Cabinet: LOOOOVE this! More storage for shoes and it’s cute? Yes please. It found a home in my entryway with the sunburst mirror hung above it. Once only available via in-store purchase but now available online HERE too!